Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cereal...Finally!!

Finally, there is an excellent article on cereal and how absolutely absurd it can be. The article does a good job of laying down history and providing important details for eating whole foods. Cereal, organic or normal is a stupid idea. I believe the process is called extrusion, not positive but I know it is the same process that metal workers use to move steel and iron into smaller holes by altering the molecules. Basically, it is the same principle with cereal. Put forth half an effort and start making breakfast just like the old days, it will provide more bodybuilding nutrients and energy for a better day.

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/food/story/0,,2284953,00.html

Also, I leave for Victoria today. I have a meet there tomorrow and then a meet in Vancouver on Saturday. Yesterday I threw really well in training. I also picked Jesse up two days ago so it will be nice to compete with him, Dylan and Justin. The Harry Jerome will be sweet because there are 4-5 top notch discus throwers competing.

2 comments:

Jon Kalnas said...

Why the Fudge do you not have my blog up on your blog bastards? That is why I only have 300 veiws

Jon R. said...

Update your blog, Miller. My life has lost all meaning without your semi-regular rants about nutrition, sport predictions, and conspiracy theories.