Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Seattle Meet

I just got back to Martin's house from my meet in Seattle. I threw ok, it was only a four throw meet and I went 17.64 and 17.60. My hand was hurting but it held up. I was rushing absolutely everything and just felt out of it in the circle. It did not help that it was just me throwing against a 45 year old dude that was throwing 35 feet. Oh well, next week I have two big time meets that I know I will throw far at. Justin, Dylan and Jesse will be there so hopefully I will launch one. This is definitely the most disappointed I have been after throwing 58 feet...not because I want to pretend I can throw far but because I know have a much better throw in me. I just want to go out and throw right now. Hopefully, next week I will be hitting my peak condition and will connect on a big throw.

Ford and I went to the Pike Market today in Seattle. That was quite a treat. We got some good fish and good food and good a great meal for lunch. It was fun and it is neat to see a market like that. If I lived here I would definitely spend one or two days a week shopping down there. It was a fun atmosphere and good food with cool crafts. They also had cheap organic peanuts that taste significantly better than the Planters bullshit nuts. This is also my last week of work so I cannot wait to finish this week out, train hard, PR and go back to PA. I need to throw far so Brooks does not throw me in a Carl Moyer headlock.

No comments: