Saturday, June 7, 2008

Long Time

I have not posted for quite a while. My throwing has really started to improve but I am getting run down by work. Luckily, I work tonight and train tomorrow and Monday and will have Tuesday off before I throw Wednesday. I am really, really excited to throw. Ford might actually be coming with me to Seattle because the Weston Price Foundation is putting on a fermentation clinic the same night I throw. Should be a fun time and I will get raw milk again.

The fighter I have been training won his fight last night by rear naked choke. I am pretty excited for him. He seemed pretty happy but his conditioning was not up to par and hopefully he may realize that he needs to train harder. Not only does he have to train harder but he also needs to train more consistently and on a more regular basis. Anyway, a win is a win and I happy for him.

No comments: