Wednesday, March 5, 2008

V for Vendetta

I recently finished the book V for Vendetta. It was absolutely amazing and along with Watchmen, it is another top five book that I have read recently. The movie is quite different from the book and excludes a lot of different things. I still think the movie is very good but nothing rivals the book. Now I am reading Fahrenheit 451. So far it is also intriguing.

Rowe, I did see that PMAC is the new Reading coach. Perhaps you will be an assistant and snap the football into his face again...then he will make you do 20 up downs and you will laugh at him because you are a much better RPG player than he is. FINAL FANTASY VII baby!!!

I have been eating very well lately and I am also excited because my parents are arriving here in about two short weeks. Should be fun. Anton will be heading back to PA with them which will suck but then I am going to move closer to the track center.

The past 6-7 weeks I have been in a huge rut in regards to my throwing technique. This past week I have had about 3 good solid days and today I had a small reaction with the shots. Hopefully, I will continue the progress and really start ripping them shortly.

No comments: