Friday, March 28, 2008

Crackpot Religion

I am almost completely healthy. This week has been long and tiring. I am nearly fully recovered but still throwing mediocre. Dr. B also told me he thinks I touch my penis too much, hahaha. Oh well, looks like I have to stop. I am now eating more food and hopefully will gain back the 10 pounds I lost.

Ford and I made our first kombucha sales to the co-op. That was pretty sweet. In regards to training, I have an article that will be published this coming Tuesday...should be pretty cool.

Here is another example of some crazy ass Christians claiming to have the end of the world nearby...Can anyone say Ellen White?

http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?content=w032878A

1 comment:

Alfonze said...

Shouldn't a band of police outside your cave tip you off to the fact that the world didn't end? Hey fuckwads don't come in here or we will blow you up! Like hello the world didn't end and you are living in a cave. Maybe they thought the police were post apocalyptic zombies.