Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello Again

I have been away from the computer for quite some time. Since moving I have been running around, training, coaching, training an adult and volunteering at the co-op. All these things and the lack of a solid internet connection in my place puts me in a bad spot to blog. Anyway, I am spending this next week at my old place, house sitting for my crazy ass landlord. After that, I will be back near the center and about to move into a new apartment in May.

Since I last wrote, the Sens have gotten absolutely owned in their series against the Pens, Kermit Cintron suffered his second knockout loss to Antonio Margarito (who I absolutely despise), I was interviewed for a throwing website and the Phils are an average 500. I also started reading "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" which I highly, highly recommend and challenge someone to come up with a firm rebuttal against the evidence of degeneration and diet.

Here is a link to my interview...http://www.athleticscoaching.ca/default.aspx?pid=1&spid=81

Also, I finally got a new training program and have been throwing fairly well. I am excited about this. I am still annoyed that the temperature has not changed in Kamloops since the beginning of March. It is quite weird and annoying.

No comments: