Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow

It has actually been fairly warm here since the end of February. I kept telling people it would snow again but no one believed me. Of course, yesterday it was 65 degrees and now today it was 30 and snowed for about 3 hours. Oh well, hopefully it heats up in the coming week. Training has been going fairly decent and work has been alright. Tomorrow the farmers market begins so I am quite excited about that. Here are my predictions for the upcoming UFC event.

Main event: St. Pierre over Serra. Travis Lutter upsets Rich Franklin. Kalib Starnes beats Nate Quarry. Michael Bisping. He looked great at weigh ins. Danzig over Bocek. Doerksen over MacDonald in a good fight. I like MacDonald but I have a weird feeling. Ed Herman is an easy win and Sam Stout is victorious in a tough fight. Kuniyoshi Hironaka also wins.

Also, I think Joe Calzaghe will win by TKO in the 10th. He throws too many punches and he will avoid the pot shots of Bernard Hopkins.

No comments: