Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jerseyland

I spent the past three days at my buddies Uncles' farm milking cows, picking up shit and gathering tons of eggs. It was an awesome time. The farm is an organic dairy and it was quite enjoyable to gather raw milk right out of the steel vat. Milk straight from the cow is unreal. The place was super clean and the area around the farm was very beautiful. It was so fun to visit Ford. We also ate like champs. In one night we had a good Helles beer, raw salmon, coffeed lamb and bison heart stuffed with a potato and cheese concoction. I also brought back some raw milk. My training is also now starting to pick up again. I am excited about that and will be throwing next Wednesday. Hopefully, I do well.

Here is a decent video that does a good job providing the evidence of how shitty the factory farming situation currently is in the world. The moral of the story is that I feel it is very important to know where your food comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbtBgLfl90

No comments: