Sunday, May 25, 2008

Seattle and RZA

I am training again but my hand is still hurting. I am going to try and throw in a meet this Wednesday in Seattle. I will be staying at Martin Bingisser's house with Michael Letterlough. It should be a nice trip back to the homeland. Hopefully, my hand holds up for the meet. Work and everything else is going alright.

I have been training an MMA fighter for the past three weeks. He actually just got back from training with BJ Penn. Penn just annihilated Sean Sherk, so it is pretty cool that I am working with this kid. He is 3-0 right now and has another fight in two weeks. I am probably going to head to the fight, hopefully that goes well. He trains pretty hard and it is exciting to be a part of his camp.

Also, RZA just came out with a new track that is unreal.

No comments: