Monday, December 3, 2007

Department of War

Yesterday I spent most of the day watching Last of the Mohicans and two strongman videos. It was quite the afternoon. I love Last of the Mohicans. I hope when I get married I am willing to put a hatchet in a man's back for my wife. I also hope that the theme song is playing in the background wherever I go. That would be cool. When I get older I am definitely going to have a training facility on my compound. I want to churn out hippie meatheads...freak athletes who are strong, walk around barefoot, eat raw meat and play the piano and tuba. That would be sweet.

I bought a bunch of bacon yesterday. Nothing beats frying sliced potatoes in the leftover bacon fat...so freaking good. I highly recommend eating tons of meat as long as it comes from a high quality source...otherwise, do not eat low quality crap meat. Here is a sweet website that deals with local meats. Time to go track the war party. http://www.eatwild.com/index.html

No comments: