Saturday, December 29, 2007

Homer

Heins, I just saw your post for the first time and apologize for not calling you as of yet.

The home world has been nice. I do not eat nearly as well here as I do in Kamloops and I believe this may have led to me getting sick for a bit. Anyway, I survived my flight and things are going well and I have visited with a few people.

I really just wanted to write this blog to make predictions for tonights UFC fight. I have decided to make predictions on five main bouts.

HWT: Eddie Sanchez over Soa Palalei by decision
Lightweight: Melvin Guillard over Rich Clementi (I like Guillard, he is a good striker but gets way out of control at times. Could get caught in submission but I have him winning by knockout in the third.)
Light Heavy: Rameau Sokoudjou over Lyota Machida...I like Machida a lot but I think he will suffer his first loss to Sokoudjou a decent fighter out of Pride. Knockout in the third.
Light Heavy: Liddell over Silva: Decision Wand is nasty but he got his ass pounded by Dan Hendo and now that Liddell's retirement and legacy is on the line, I think he may come back from his past two shit fights and put out a brawl.
Welterweight Champ: Hughes vs. St. Pierre I want and predict that St. Pierre will win this fight. Hughes' last fight was not convincing and St. Pierre looked really good against Josh Koscheck. Although, Georges has not had as much time to prepare for Hughes, Hughes has not had time to specifically prepare for St. Pierre either. St. Pierre by knockout in the third. The only other way I see this ending is a Hughes submission.

No comments: