Wednesday, November 7, 2007

American Nutrition and Welfare for the Rich

Here is a very, very informative article on the current situation in American Agriculture. Very little of this article can be debated, it is virtually right on target with everything it states. Heinsy, I don't know if Dana teaches a current events class but this may have something for a class in regards to current events in the government. I believe the best line in this article is the reference to twinkies. Anyway, I hope you read it. It does not take long.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/04/opinion/04pollan.html?_r=1&pagewanted=1&ei=5087&em&en=0a40e8efe1e96aef&ex=1194411600&oref=slogin

1 comment:

Heinsy said...

Good read there Dane. I'm not 100% positive how Dana teaches her classes. I'm just the grade adding and entering machine that she keeps at home.

I'll run the article by her all the same. Good read.