Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pictures from Trip with Chris
























































Here are some images from my trip up here with Chris Stamm. Some of them are from Glacier National Park, some are just from driving in Alberta, two are from Vulcan and then the one is Chris before he left. The first one is from the very top of the Glacier at Many Glaciers in Montana. We hiked 6 miles to get there and behind me was where the other pictures were taken. I will put more up later this week. Don't forget to read my other two new blogs about Halloween and my Nutrition. Hang it out.

3 comments:

Heinsy said...

Not sure if you've ever seen this but I thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

It's about 5 minutes long.

Dane Miller said...

Heins, that is ridiculous. There are four lights!!! I love when Q has him go back and see what his life would be like had he not gotten into that bar fight while at the Academy. I also love when they play the Blue Monday beat. Run it.

Murder said...

Judging by these pictures, you and Stamm had sex on a glacier