Monday, January 14, 2008

Ben Heins, Suck an Egg

So, I am clearly not good at predicting football games this year. I still make great predictions in regards to individual players (we will see Braylon Edwards when I slice his quad in half). I did indeed go 25% in regards to football but I thought about predicting the Giants to win. Eli kills me. I was also wrong about Duca, he shit the bed and threw 4 feet less than I had already predicted...53'10 is a terrible throw to begin with and he goes 50'2. Then the PSU wrestling team decides to crush me even further. A terrible week of predictions. I need some fights to predict again. Heins, you got me with your comment but I will continue to destroy you with Tabata intervals and other secrets to training/conditioning. Walborn, why don't you stop being fat and stop smoking and start working out...your new name shall be...John Daly (the Walrus). Rowe, Hoffman is at PSU and I did make a prediction and he did not throw as far I said either, haha.

Oh well, so I suck. At least Caitlin is coming here tomorrow. That will give my mind some ease.
Also, Tom Brady gave me a good showing. He played a perfect game with perfect reads. He had 26 completions out of 28 attempts and his two incomplete passes were both drops. Probably the best playoff performance ever by a QB. I am sick of all this Manning hoopla. If Manning had the mediocre talent that Brady had back when they won 3 Super Bowls, Manning would not have done crap. Look at Deion Branch now...what has he done for me lately?!?!!? NOTHING!! Tom Brady is the greatest QB ever and Billy B is the greatest coach ever. As my good friend Adam Moerder once said, "All hail Brady."

All hail my predictions. In other news, Dr. B showed us his Olympic Champion picture of him on the podium in Munich. I asked him if Brezhnev told them not to smile. He has the classic Soviet drone look on his face.

1 comment:

Murder said...

If old coach Billy wins his fourth super bowl, do you think he'll level up from gray to white wizard?

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/blogger/3874/1167/1600/belichick0513.jpg