Sunday, January 6, 2008

More predicts

OK, I know these are lame but I enjoy making stupid predictions, haha. I am actually going to go with the Bucs defeating the Giants. I do not like the Bucs at all or Jon Gruden, but I struggle to see Eli playing out of his mind in back to back weeks. With San Diego and Tennessee I will take San Diego. Tenn looked good against Indy in the first half but Young is not that great and he may not even start. San Diego wins it.

Work was nice tonight. Things are fairly calm now because the head doorman has made a conscious effort to control emotions and be nicer to patrons. Hopefully all the business picks up and we get super busy like before. These next two weeks are going to be interesting in regards to money. Caitlin is coming up in either ten or twelve days. That will also be a very nice treat, I am excited for this. The first non-Stamm to see the Loops.

2 comments:

Murder said...

Miller have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEcf8FKd5fI#GU5U2spHI_4

cstamm81 said...

I'd get a nice bowl cut right before your lady shows up. She will be yours forever then.