Saturday, January 5, 2008

Predictions

My quick predictions for todays football games are Seattle over Washington and Pittsburgh over Jax in the slop at Heinz Field. The Seattle running game has been steadily improving and really looks like they may step it up this weekend. Todd Collins is 3-0 and I am not sure how well the rest of the team will perform. Seattle loves the home field advantage as well.

The second game is a tough decision. Could go either way and with the god awful turf at Heinz it will really effect the Jags since they are used to the pretty field and ideal conditions in Jacksonville. Also, Roethlisberger has been decent all year and has good playoff experience and a decent backup. If David Garrad goes down, his team is screwed. I can see Fred Taylor really pouting about the field and letting it bother him...he will most likely get injured. I have Pittsburgh by 10. I will have tomorrows predictions sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

No comments: